- Use of this website is usually possible without providing personal information. Personal data (such as name, telephone, address or e-mail address) is provided to us, as far as possible, on a voluntary basis.
- The data requested will never be used for any purpose other than the one for which they were granted, and users are never obliged to provide them; however, they are absolutely necessary for rendering the services we offer to our users.
- We will never cede nor disclose your personal data to third parties without your explicit consent, except when it is needed in order to provide a service you request. The communication of this information to state institutions and authorities will only occur if required by a court decision and within the scope of statutory obligations.
- When filling in the forms users are to supply data that are truthful, accurate, complete and up-to-date. Users are solely responsible for any loss or damage, whether direct or indirect, that may be entailed for the author or any third party through filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date data or through filling in the data of third parties instead of their own.
- The company’s internal data protection is taken very seriously. All the technical and organizational measures needed for safeguarding the security of the data have been taken, as required by current regulations on security measures for files containing personal data. We point out, however, that transmission over the internet (e.g. when communicating by email) may have security gaps. A complete protection of access to data by third parties is not possible.
- Any personal data requested in our forms or that may be supplied to us by means of our email addresses will be added to our personal data files, which are owned and controlled by the author. When users provide personal data through filling in any of the forms they are asked to complete and agree to send them in, or when users send personal data by any other mean (like email), they expressly authorize and give their consent to the author for the purpose of processing and including in our files those personal data and any others that may be provided.
- The author is not responsible for the data processing carried out by any websites that users may visit via links from our website.
- This website is governed by the legal provisions applying exclusively to The Netherlands, and all the website’s users, whether from The Netherlands or abroad, are subject to those legal provisions.
- This website obtains users’ personal data by receiving various forms sent in to us, and also through emails sent to us, for the following purposes: managing and performing the services made available to them, managing subscriptions, send newsletters, professional communications, commercial promotions, announcements, and managing job applications.
- The author reserves the right to decide on whether or not to add the personal data to its files.
Right of Access and Withdrawal
The authorization given to us to collect and process your data may be revoked also at any time with no reason given. You can exercise your right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose the personal data held on file anytime by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not wish to receive our commercial communications by email, you can request not being sent any more of any particular commercial series by following the instructions included in each email sent out.
This website uses external analytics services. These services use “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyze how visitors use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by these analytics service providers on their own servers, possibly in the United States. This information will be used for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. These service providers may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on their behalf. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by these service providers in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Liability of content
The content of our pages has been created with great care, but we do not take responsibility for complete accuracy of the content of these pages. As a service provider we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored information or to investigate circumstances of illegal activity. However, our obligation to remove or block the use of information remains unaffected. Liability is only possible and relevant from the date when we are made aware of a specific infringement. Upon notification of such violations we will remove the content immediately.
Liability for links
Our site contains links to external websites over which we have no control. We cannot, therefore, accept any responsibility for their content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of any Linked Site. The linked sites were checked at the time of linking for possible violations of law. However, permanent control of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a violation. Upon notification of any violation the link will be removed immediately.
The content and work on these pages were created by the author and are subject to copyright law. Duplication, processing and distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of the copyright require the written consent of the author.
Any content which is not created by the author is protected under the copyright of the relevant third party. If you become aware of an infringement of the copyright we ask for you to notify us at email@example.com. Upon notification of violations we will remove such content immediately.
This policy was established on the above date. The author reserves the right to amend its data protection policy or terms and conditions in the future at is own discretion or in response to changes in legislation, case law or business practice.
In all cases, relations with users will be governed by the provisions in place at the very moment in which they access the website, and thus users must read the provisions every time they supply their data through our website